Bike Race Free
Moto racing game with global play and tournaments
Compete in bike races while performing stunts on the tracks.
Start Bike Race Free on a simple track that gets you accustomed to how you operate the bike and how you perform the stunts. The graphics of the game aren't really that great as they look like they were drawn with a pencil. The overall appearance of the game looks like one that you might find in an arcade.
Your goal in Bike Race Free is to get to the end of each level in the shortest time possible. While you're racing, there are bumps and hills that you have to navigate. From deserts to snowy tracks, there are several courses in the game. You can perform stunts for extra points. If you fall off the bike when you're performing stunts or when you're racing as fast as you can, then you have to start the level over. If there is a level that just seems impossible to get through, then the game can begin to get boring. There are over 150 levels to beat.
- Dozens of levels
- Lots of racing action
- Easy controls
- Frustrating at times
- Money needed if you want the better power-ups
Fixed completed achievements not displayed in Google Play Games
Tournaments: cost in rubies to buy gas, slots, special chests and other things is changed. That does not affect users since the number of owned rubies is changing in the same proportion.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.